Monday, April 8, 2013

Loving the Leaf! (with Ottolenghi!)

It's time to show those ultra-healthy, ultra-good Leafy Greens some lovin'!

We are Loving the Leaf this week!

Find a Yotam Ottolenghi recipe, online or in one of his cookbooks that features leafy greens or uses one or more as an ingredient. 


Kale, Collards, Chard, Lettuce, Spinach... take your pick! Just make sure you use an Ottolenghi recipe and make and post your leafy dish by Sunday, April 14th.

Don't forget to link your dish, as well as a thumbnail image, below.  Please remember to leave a comment after linking so that we don't miss out on your dish. 


New to IHCC?  Need help linking up?  Please see our Welcome pageIf you have any questions, please leave a comment below and we will get back with you.  

If you missed our Shalom Yotam Ottolenghi theme last week, be sure to click on the links and check out all the fabulous recipes everyone made to welcome our new chef! A special IHCC welcome to all of our new participants!


****Don't forget to check out the details on the Optional Monthly Community Recipe: Shakshuka on last week's post too if you want to join in cooking a recipe as a group for this fun new IHCC feature!  

7 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

My post is up! A lovely salad of Apple, Cheddar and Coral!

Kim said...

We are leaving for vacation tomorrow and I ran out of time to make a leafy green recipe SO instead I posted a root veggie dish I made a few weeks back. I guess this means that when root veggies come around I'll make a leafy green recipe;-)

I will be out of the country with no email, etc so I will visit everyone later next week when I return. Can't wait to see what you all make!

Michelle B said...

YO's Spring Salad this week. As usual--forgot to put my name on my link.

Deb in Hawaii said...

Michelle and I were on the same green wavelength this week. I also made Ottolenghi's Spring Salad! ;-)

Kaye said...

Broccoli's a leaf isn't it? At least that's what we had this week!

Unknown said...

Really enjoyed this week's challenge! I did a whole meal of his recipes and, although more work than I would normally do, it was beautiful and delicious! Keep 'em coming!

Kim said...

Finally had a chance to catch up with everyone's leafy green recipes. You guys really made some incredible recipes. So nice to see so many delicious yet healthy recipes shared!